Upon arriving at the Louisville church, here is what you can expect:
- When you arrive, you will be greeted at the door by our greeters.
- If you will be participating in Communion (occurs at the end service), please grab the individually packaged emblems from the tables in the foyer on your way in.
- 5 minutes before Worship begins, the screens will have a count-down timer indicating when Worship will begin.
- We usually open with a prayer, singing, scripture reading, or video.
- Our worship assembly is led by our Worship Minister (Scott). The early service (8:45) is an instrumental / accoustic service. The later service (10:30) is an acapella blend of contemporary and traditional hymns.
- A sermon will be given by our Pulpit Minister (Brian).
- At the conclusion of service, an invitation is offered for anyone needing to respond.
- There is a freewill offering box at the rear of the sanctuary. We do not expect visitors to participate, but we will not discourage you giving to God. You can also give online if you so choose.
In a nutshell, that is what you can expect. If you have any questions, feel free to Email us
Masks are now optional.